Do you watch videos online? Do you ever download videos for watching them at a later stage and when you are offline? Though some video platforms have enabled offline-streaming of their videos, the facility is not available to all. The best thing one can do is download as many videos as possible while they have access to WiFi. Data costs are also high. So it is not advisable to download videos using mobile data network. Here we speak about 9Apps for Downloading Videos which will help you enjoy lots of fun.
How to download videos on 9Apps?
You can download and enjoy thousands of videos on 9Apps. There are various apps which help you download videos on your Android devices for enjoying them offline. Some of the major video download apps include-
- HD Video Downloader – The app helps you download and enjoy all high definition (HD) videos. While there are many video downloaders available, a good percentage of them do not support downloading HD videos. But, this app surely does help you enjoy downloading.
- Free Funny Videos – This app remains ideal for those who love funny videos. There are thousands of funny videos. The app makes it easy to find what you really love and enjoy the best of them. Searching is also easy.
- Voot TV Shows – If you are a fan of Voot TV, this is the app for you. You can watch all Voot TV shows in this app. You can even opt the offline options to save videos for consuming them offline.
- Viva Video – This is among those popular apps. You can watch and stream any number of videos in this app.
Apart from these, there are hundreds of other apps which help you download videos. These apps help you enjoy lots of fun and have entertainment. You should try them out to see how good each of these apps is.
9Apps Download Manager
9App has a dedicated download manager. It helps you download videos faster and quicker. You can download videos within seconds and enjoy them with ease. Here is how you can download videos using the download manager.
- Browse your favorite videos either by name or by category.
- Select the video you want to download.
- Click on the download call to action button given aside each video.
Once you click the button, the video will get downloaded on to your device. You can find all your videos under the ‘my videos’ tab in the download manager.