Rajasthan was known as Rajputana few decades back. It was a land of kings and it is the largest state as per area. It covers almost 342, 239 square kilometers of area in total. The great Indian Thar desert is also located over there. This desert runs completely parallel to Sutlej and Indus river Valley. This land has witnessed a lot of historic events in the past. This city of India is a house to amazing culture, art, architecture and rich heritage. Choose the India luxury tour packages which include Rajasthan in it and explore the best of Rajasthan.
Listed below are some of the major attractions included in India luxury tour packages of Rajasthan:
- Neemrana Flying Fox- It happens to be an Indian zipwire. It is located in the Neemrana fort palace in Neemrana village. It is 122 kilometers away from Delhi the capital city of India. It was inaugurated in the year 2009. It covers the major Aravali Hills.
- Amber Fort-This fort is also known as Amer Fort. It is located in the town of Amer which is located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. It is located on a great height and is one of the major tourist attraction of Rajasthan. Originally it was believed to be built by Meenas but later it was ruled by Man Singh.It is one of the major point of luxury tour India.
- Guru Shikhar- It is the peak in the Arbuda Mountains. It is the highest peak of Aravalli Range. It is almost 15 kilometers away from Mount Abu. It is named so after the name of Lord Vishnu. There is a temple at the peak which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Lake Pichola- Lake Pichola is located in the Udaipur city. It is the artificial fresh water lake which was created in the year 1362 and it is named after a Village called Picholi. It is a very beautiful lake in the entire city and many visitors come every year to witness this.
- Eklingji Temple- It is a complex of Hindu Temple which is located in Udaipur. During the period of ruler Maharana, Ekling was believed to be the major deity during that period. Eklingji is a major form of Lord Shiva. The entire temple is made up of granite and marble. There are many other temples also located near Eklingji.
- Junagarh Fort- It is a beautiful fort located in the Bikaner city. Every year many tourists visit this fort to witness the majestic and heroic past of India and the Maharajas of that time. Earlier this fort was named Chintamani and it was later on that it got the name Junagarh Fort.
The luxury vacations in India are quite affordable and do not burn holes in your pocket. Avail then and explore the best parts of India.